Here is a list of the international and Cuban stamps:
- Collection of international stamps from the Kenmore catalog, well
protected from moisture and dust in their original envelopes, on the
envelopes is written the Kenmore catalog number to check originality.
There are about 8000 stamps without being repeated.
- 2 collections of "Kenmore Antique Locomotives" and 2 collections of
"Kenmore Antique Cars" from several countries. In their original
- Several collections of Walt Disney stamps in their original album
and others in their original envelopes. The stamps are from different
- Several collections of the Centenary Summer Olympics Games in
Atlanta 96 in their original album.
- 3D stamps and postal sheets from the first day of circulation.
- Almost complete collection of all the stamps and series of Cuban
stamps from 1959 to 1972. All are new, without canceling and are
stored in albums.
- In addition to previous stamps there are others that came out with
defects which make them difficult to find.
- Cuban stamps after the year 1972, some canceled and others without
canceling. There are about 4000 without being repeated any of them. In
- About 200 Cuban stamps from the late 19th and early 20th centuries
and although they are aged they are very well preserved in an album.
Starting in 1896.
- A stamp of Fidel Castro, there are just a few of him in the whole world (not included in the price)
There are over 12000 stamps and you can see some pictures of what I
have for sale here:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hvvdxmpbp5z8exz/AADm1WfS-IhTn5i8fH5-ymoDa?dl=0
There are also some pictures attached.
In addition to the stamps I have a Cuban 1 peso bill from 1958 with
the signature of Camilo Cienfuegos (a Cuban hero), a bronze medal of
the United States from 1904 and coins from different countries. These items are not included in the price.