Skrill/Moneybookers...is it me or are they utterly rub

• richnoddystamps

201 messages

United Kingdom

Skrill will not allow me to send or receive money, nor will they answer any of my emails asking why so I am closing my account as it is utterly pointless having one. They need to increase their customer awareness and take care of the few customers that they have. I expect a reply to the 4 emails I have sent them but doubt very much whether they will bother.

Have they gone out of business? Is any one else having problems? I have been a customer of theirs for many years.
  • moonstone

951 messages

United Kingdom

Skrill will not allow me to send or receive money, nor will they answer any of my emails asking why so I am closing my account as it is utterly pointless having one. They need to increase their customer awareness and take care of the few customers that they have. I expect a reply to the 4 emails I have sent them but doubt very much whether they will bother.

Have they gone out of business? Is any one else having problems? I have been a customer of theirs for many years.
    • Created on 11 Jan 2020 at 06:32
    Gave up on them long ago - useless, if you have any balance, transfer it to your Delcampe account and use it up to pay your Januray Fees and just forget about them.
  • @miranda
    Administrator

479 messages

Belgium

Gave up on them long ago - useless, if you have any balance, transfer it to your Delcampe account and use it up to pay your Januray Fees and just forget about them.
    • Created on 12 Jan 2020 at 07:27
    Hello,

Skrill has been removed from our accepted payment methods for months now.
    We were also unhappy with the services provided by them.
    Unfortunately, the solution offered by "Moonstone" won't work as we no longer have a Skrill account, so funding your Delcampe account with Skrill is not going to be possible.

Kind regards,
    Miranda
  • tris_nerima

404 messages

Canada

They were a lost cause.I just left my balance and walked away.They should be out of business.
  • emmbersplace

908 messages

Philippines

As I understand it, Skrill is now used primarily in the online gambling world. It used to be independent but is now part of Paysafe (who also own Neteller)

I avoid all nembers of the P..s..e Group like the plague.....
  • GoodLuckForever
    Closed account

14 messages

India

• Created on 12 Jan 2020 at 07:27
    Friend PayPal is safe and secure thanks.

Join the collectors community

Register Login