Seller's country, Europe, North America, Central America, South America, Asia, Africa, Oceania
Shipping after payment
Payable by the buyer
- Payment methods accepted: PayPal, Skrill and checks (USA only).
- All payments must be made within 7 days of auction's end.
- Flat Shipping & handling (S/H) charges for 1 to 3 POSTCARDS To USA domestic & territories USPS First-Class Mail Package Service is $3.95 tracking included. Rest of the World via USPS First-Class Mail International $4.95. For more 4 or more POSTCARDS a combined invoice will be provided. USPS Expedited, Express, Priority and Registered Services available for an additional, if requested.
- Flat shipping & handling (S/H) charges for a STEREOVIEW: First-Class Mail to USA domestic & territories is $5.85 and Rest of the World via USPS First-Class Mail International $26.95.
- S/H charges for items other than postcards and stereoviews, refer to item description.
- All Florida shipments must pay 7.00% sales tax (including shipping fees). Other US states tax added as per local regulations.
- Gladly combine shipments if items are purchased within 7 days, paid in one payment and shipped at the same time.
Postcard Condition Abbreviations:
M Mint - Unused & perfect, looks as if just printed. Extremely rare
NM Near Mint - Like mint, but very light aging or slight discoloration from being in an album for many years. Not as sharp or crisp.
EX Excellent - No bends, creases, marks on front of card. May be postally used or unused with writing and postmark only on the address side. Clean fresh on the picture side.
VG Very Good - Slight corner rounding, minor creasing, album marks or bending almost undetectable. No writing or postal markings on the image side, except for an Undivided Back postcards, where writing must be neat and in the space provided.
G Good - Corners may be blunt or rounded. May have bends, creases, album marks, flaking at edges or other blemishes. No writing or postal marking on front, except for Undivided Back. Remains a collectible card.
AVG Average - Shows significant wear and/or faults, potentially including severely rounded corners, general soiling, minor tears at edges or surface scrapes, one major crease or general light creasing, blemishes or postal markings which affect the image. Remains collectible if rare.
F Fair - Card is intact. Excess soil, creases, writing or cancellation may affect picture. Could be a scare card that is difficult to find in any condition.
Fault Terms Used:
WOF, writing on front; WOB, writing on back; C, creasing; CW, corner wear; CB, corner bumped; CM, corner missing; EW, edge wear; PE, one perforated side; BB, blank backside; ST, stamp present; STR, stamp removed; BPL, backside paper loss due to album or stamp removal; MT, minor edge tear; PH, pin hole; LF, light foxing; LS, light soil; AR, album residue; AM, album marks; FX, foxing.