API disconnect

• richnoddystamps
    130 messages
    United Kingdom
    I have discovered that my API connection has a problem. I can upload my CSV spreadsheets to my website and Delcampe picks up but when an item sells on Delcampe it does not send a message to my site. This is causing a massive problem. My webmaster tells me the last notification was 20th May! I have sold 100’s of stamps in Delcampe since then which are now Live on my site. Can this please be investigated URGENTLY. Can notifications be backdated to save me the difficulty of chsnging 100’s of records?
  • @thomas
    Administrator
    92 messages
    Belgium
    I have discovered that my API connection has a problem. I can upload my CSV spreadsheets to my website and Delcampe picks up but when an item sells on Delcampe it does not send a message to my site. This is causing a massive problem. My webmaster tells me the last notification was 20th May! I have sold 100’s of stamps in Delcampe since then which are now Live on my site. Can this please be investigated URGENTLY. Can notifications be backdated to save me the difficulty of chsnging 100’s of records?
    • Created on Jul 5, 2019 at 2:40 PM
    Hello richnoddystamps,

I see in our database that your notification 'Seller_Item_Close_Sold' is disabled and that you have not defined either a default notification address or a fail over email address.

To reactivate your notification you can use this method : Link (https)

To set a default notification address or your fail over email address use this one : Link (https)

Thanks for your understanding,
    --
    Thomas
    Delcampe Team
  • @thomas
    Administrator
    92 messages
    Belgium
    To answer your second question, notifications can not be backdated for now. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
    --
    Thomas
  • richnoddystamps
    130 messages
    United Kingdom
    No items have sold since you reinstated the notifications so I cannot confirm whether or not this is working. However, I have "Ended a sale" on Delcampe "without a buyer" and after 1 hour it is still for sale on my site. I believe there are a total of 5 disabled notification processes. Can you please reinstate them all, thank you.
  • richnoddystamps
    130 messages
    United Kingdom
    This one

Link (https)
  • @thomas
    Administrator
    92 messages
    Belgium
    After checking in our database it seems that all your notifications are activated. Can you confirm that you have not received any of the notifications on this page: Link (https) ?
  • richnoddystamps
    130 messages
    United Kingdom
    All the messages/notifications on this link are either traffic sent from richnoddystamps to Delcampe, or sales that I have manually closed on Delcampe when they have sold on richnoddystamps, so all the traffic is going one way. The top item on the list

[D*] Sale closed #796378082 (Switzerland 1965 Pro-Juventute fine used.)

is a sale that I have stopped on Delcampe to see if Delcampe will notify richnoddystamps but it has not. The Swiss item is still for sale on richnoddystamps. Up to 20th May all this was working perfectly. I have made NO changes to cause this and it is really giving me a problem. There is NO traffic/notifications being received by richnoddystamps from Delcampe.
  • richnoddystamps
    130 messages
    United Kingdom
    I have not had an answer to my last message. I have restarted the sale mentioned above but yesterday, after the API seemed to be working I manually stopped a sale on Delcampe, at 17.23. This item is still for sale on richnoddystamps so it looks like that feed is still not working.
  • @thomas
    Administrator
    92 messages
    Belgium
    I have not had an answer to my last message. I have restarted the sale mentioned above but yesterday, after the API seemed to be working I manually stopped a sale on Delcampe, at 17.23. This item is still for sale on richnoddystamps so it looks like that feed is still not working.
    • Created on Jul 11, 2019 at 5:52 AM
    Hello richnoddystamps,

I manually tested the process and everything works as it should. Moreover, no existing log indicates that your server has not responded or returned an error code.

Have you received the corresponding emails in your mailbox?

Kind Regards,
    Thomas

Join the collectors community

Register Login