Antarctic material and help pl

• silviup

64 messages

Romania

Has anyone any Belgian Antarctic material they may wish to sell and more importantly can anyone help me with information about the Belgin expeditions, bases, cancellations and routings of the mails ? Its a new interest for me thanks
    • Created on May 1, 2001 at 2:49 PM
    I have a lot of phiatelic items: postal stationery, illustrated postmarks, stamps, maximum cards related to the polar zones. Especially stamps and stationary covers and cards related to the "BELGICA" polar expedition.
    If interested just answer to this message.
    See also stationary covers with AMUNSEN and with NANSEN in the auction section of this site.
    until next,
    yours truly,
    silviu popovici
  • mariner
    Closed account

8 messages

United Kingdom

Has anyone any Belgian Antarctic material they may wish to sell and more importantly can anyone help me with information about the Belgin expeditions, bases, cancellations and routings of the mails ? Its a new interest for me thanks
  • mariner
    Closed account

8 messages

United Kingdom

I have a lot of phiatelic items: postal stationery, illustrated postmarks, stamps, maximum cards related to the polar zones. Especially stamps and stationary covers and cards related to the "BELGICA" polar expedition.
    If interested just answer to this message.
    See also stationary covers with AMUNSEN and with NANSEN in the auction section of this site.
    until next,
    yours truly,
    silviu popovici
    • Created on May 1, 2001 at 7:16 AM
    Hi Silviu

thanks for replying - I am interested in any material you have for sale but especially re;ated to the 'Belgica' expedition, can you send me a list and indicate what you want for them in GB £ (or Belgian francs)

thanks

Roger
  • silviup

64 messages

Romania

please visit my philatelic site:

Link (http)

you may see there a lot of philatelic items related to «BELGICA» polar expedition.
    waiting for a new message,
    best regards
    silviu popovici
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

United States

This information is no longer available because the user’s account has been deleted (GDPR)
  • silviup

64 messages

Romania

please visit this:

Link (http)

you;ll find some very nice postal stationery cover related to polar expedition BELGICA
    until next
    best regards
    silviu popovici

Join the collectors community

Register Login