Total nightmare Images from other sellers at my sold

• pipeline

389 messages

Denmark

There are total nightmare at my auctions at the moment.
    I have listed some first flight cards, and some of them are shown with images from other sellers.
    I have also just sold an aerogramme and here is an image of a postcard from a french seller.
    I can now see that all my listed first flight cards listed today are removed from my list.
    So shall I list them again or what???????
  • moonstone

956 messages

United Kingdom

I have exactly the same thing. This is getting beyond a joke - WHY can we not have a site which works?
  • moonstone

956 messages

United Kingdom

Quickly restored to what it should have been, thank goodness, but still confused and annoyed that such a thing could even happen :o :dunno: :question:
  • reynardmf

139 messages

United Kingdom

I have 11 sold auction items from last night which have disappeared and I cannot invoice them, delcampe said it was fixed but it hasnt changed at all. This site seems to be a shambles? :angryfire:
  • pipeline

389 messages

Denmark

Quickly restored to what it should have been, thank goodness, but still confused and annoyed that such a thing could even happen :o :dunno: :question:
    • Created on Nov 27, 2017 at 10:30 AM
    My sold aerogramme is restored.

Mine 9 listed first flight cover isn't restored, but removed from my auction site.

Try to look at this item number 488241944

It is my first flight card shown here below.

But the only thing concerns to me is the description of the flight card.
  • moonstone

956 messages

United Kingdom

My sold aerogramme is restored.

Mine 9 listed first flight cover isn't restored, but removed from my auction site.

Try to look at this item number 488241944

It is my first flight card shown here below.

But the only thing concerns to me is the description of the flight card.
    • Created on Nov 27, 2017 at 11:08 AM
    No, I can't find that item.

I assume this is all part of the process of moving to the new servers. It appears that nobody has any idea what will happen when this takes place, so Delcampe do the server change and then (presumably) sort out the fallout from that.

Given that we were recently told that it could be some time in 2018 before the process is completed, goodness knows what else awaits us in the next few weeks or months.
  • pipeline

389 messages

Denmark

No, I can't find that item.

I assume this is all part of the process of moving to the new servers. It appears that nobody has any idea what will happen when this takes place, so Delcampe do the server change and then (presumably) sort out the fallout from that.

Given that we were recently told that it could be some time in 2018 before the process is completed, goodness knows what else awaits us in the next few weeks or months.
    • Created on Nov 27, 2017 at 11:27 AM
    If I search under Pipeline I don't find this auction, but if I search on the Delcampe site using this number I find an auction from a french seller with a postcard at 2 Euro and the text BOUCHES DU RHONE CAMARGUE SAINTE MARIE DE LA MER UN GARDIAN 7 (scan recto-verso) KEVREN0591

and with my disccription "Denmark first flight card LIN First Metropolitan flight Jönköping - Copenhagen 2-9-1966"
  • pipeline

389 messages

Denmark

If I search under Pipeline I don't find this auction, but if I search on the Delcampe site using this number I find an auction from a french seller with a postcard at 2 Euro and the text BOUCHES DU RHONE CAMARGUE SAINTE MARIE DE LA MER UN GARDIAN 7 (scan recto-verso) KEVREN0591

and with my disccription "Denmark first flight card LIN First Metropolitan flight Jönköping - Copenhagen 2-9-1966"
    • Created on Nov 27, 2017 at 11:58 AM
    I forgot the auction number so here it is 488241944

Join the collectors community

Register Login