Where could I found the Country Code List

• huasinstamps

38 messages

China

Who know where I could find the Country Code List, i.e. the list with country names and codes, used by Delcampe Lister.

I do have a list but its copied from Delcampe on 2014, seems its too old. Several years ago, you could get this text list just by click the "List" on Delcampe Lister, but it now links to Delcampe homepage.

Thanks
  • mainlypostcards

3539 messages

United Kingdom

Who know where I could find the Country Code List, i.e. the list with country names and codes, used by Delcampe Lister.

I do have a list but its copied from Delcampe on 2014, seems its too old. Several years ago, you could get this text list just by click the "List" on Delcampe Lister, but it now links to Delcampe homepage.

Thanks
    • Created on Oct 20, 2018 at 5:23 AM
    It used to be available on the "Easy Uploader" page, but that is still not functioning after the website was changed.

I don't think many catergories were added after 2014. You may well be able to use your old list.

In any case, the numbers don't change, when new categories are added, so if you do happen to have items that now have their own specific category, they would simply add up in "other" or "unclassified" and anything that does have it's own category on your list, would go into the correct category.

Maybe not optimal, but better than nothing.
  • mainlypostcards

3539 messages

United Kingdom

Thanks
    • Created on Oct 20, 2018 at 5:23 AM
    Hi, I found the list - here is the link:

Link (https)

Join the collectors community

Register Login