Using PayPal has it's rewards.

• jimp
    4 messages
    United Kingdom
    Having paid for some stamps from a seller on Delcampe, and not received them, I raised a dispute.
    A a result, Delcampe has suspended the sellers account, as the seller is a Bandit, and has done this to many other buyers. No sign of a refund from Delcampe.

So I raised a dispute with PayPal and have now received a full refund from PayPal.
    Nice to have my money back, and well done PayPal
  • wycombe1
    1,490 messages
    United Kingdom
    It is always wise to pay using a method of payment like Paypal where you can reclaim your payment due to non performance of a seller.

Beware those who refuse to accept Paypal - ask yourself what have they got to hide. People moan about Paypal's fees but nothing is free in life - if you want protection there is always a cost which most sellers are willing to absorb into the overall costing of things.

But there does need to be a clamp down on those that surcharge for Paypal payments.
  • wycombe1
    1,490 messages
    United Kingdom
    Interesting to see the OP has not left negative feedback for such a poorly performing seller! Is there a reason for this?
  • jimp
    4 messages
    United Kingdom
    Interesting to see the OP has not left negative feedback for such a poorly performing seller! Is there a reason for this?
    • Created on Jul 8, 2019 at 8:46 AM
    I can't leave any feedback because the dispute has been going since April, and it is out of time for feedback.
  • jimp
    4 messages
    United Kingdom
    It is always wise to pay using a method of payment like Paypal where you can reclaim your payment due to non performance of a seller.

Beware those who refuse to accept Paypal - ask yourself what have they got to hide. People moan about Paypal's fees but nothing is free in life - if you want protection there is always a cost which most sellers are willing to absorb into the overall costing of things.

But there does need to be a clamp down on those that surcharge for Paypal payments.
    • Created on Jul 8, 2019 at 8:44 AM
    I agree that those that apply a surcharge for PayPal should be stopped from doing so.

Join the collectors community

Register Login