Ice-Hockey IIHF World Championship 2020

• martin52

1485 messages

Switzerland

it is no surprise, but the Ice-Hockey IIHF World Championship 2020, to be held in Switzerland has been cancelled today.
    The stamps - already issued at March 3rd - have now lost their meaning....all that is left is to hum the song, composed to the event: "Here we go......."
    BUT: I am about sure, that the Swiss team would had made it VERY BIG this time....
    :yes:
  • baltija

824 messages

Sweden

Topic for a thematical stamp collection: "Covid-19 Cancelled Events". Some people also collect cancelled Olympics.
  • tris_nerima

404 messages

Canada

it is no surprise, but the Ice-Hockey IIHF World Championship 2020, to be held in Switzerland has been cancelled today.
    The stamps - already issued at March 3rd - have now lost their meaning....all that is left is to hum the song, composed to the event: "Here we go......."
    BUT: I am about sure, that the Swiss team would had made it VERY BIG this time....
    :yes:
    • Created on Mar 21, 2020 at 11:49 AM
    Yes the Swiss team would be second to Canada.Nice stamps though.
  • sovanksahu

8 messages

Switzerland

Topic for a thematical stamp collection: "Covid-19 Cancelled Events". Some people also collect cancelled Olympics.
    • Created on Mar 21, 2020 at 12:00 PM
    Yes, that's exactly what I am trying to build on... I am looking for events cancelled due to the corona crisis, with possible slogan cancellations or related stamp issues.

Please advise, if you know of any (other than the stamp exhibitions)

Regards,
    Sovan

Join the collectors community

Register Login