Dear collectors Israeli guy with nickname - haim -

• gosep

3 messages

Israel

Dear collectors
    Israeli guy with nickname - haim - died last Friday of cancer Please note - there is a message Bcolnt - for sellers and buyers who sold and bought his soul will be in heaven must notify the manager Dlkmfi of closure to their attention. Forgiveness Nifgano him or he hit us that God will give no rest garden of Eden.
    maier awasker
  • wycombe1

1853 messages

United Kingdom

Dear collectors
    Israeli guy with nickname - haim - died last Friday of cancer Please note - there is a message Bcolnt - for sellers and buyers who sold and bought his soul will be in heaven must notify the manager Dlkmfi of closure to their attention. Forgiveness Nifgano him or he hit us that God will give no rest garden of Eden.
    maier awasker
    • Created on Apr 1, 2013 at 3:30 PM
    Rest in Peace Haim.

My condolences to his friends and family.

Though I did not know him personally Haim was a previous customer of mine and it is always sad to hear of previous contacts fading away.
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

United Kingdom

Rest in Peace Haim.

My condolences to his friends and family.

Though I did not know him personally Haim was a previous customer of mine and it is always sad to hear of previous contacts fading away.
    • Created on Apr 1, 2013 at 5:54 PM
    This information is no longer available because the user’s account has been deleted (GDPR)

Join the collectors community

Register Login