Delcampe Pay.

• mysurpluspostcards

1 message

United Kingdom

I have looked everywhere for details of the feed I would have to pay when accepting payments through Delcampe Pay. I have read the details and have seen that it is FREE to join but as far as I can see no mention of fees for accepting payment for selling items. I seem to think that I have read somewhere that the Delcampe fees are LESS than PayPal fees. If that is the case I intend to sign up. Can anyone help??
  • wycombe1

1856 messages

United Kingdom

Have a look here:

Link (https)
  • rogerw117

44 messages

United Kingdom

I have looked everywhere for details of the feed I would have to pay when accepting payments through Delcampe Pay. I have read the details and have seen that it is FREE to join but as far as I can see no mention of fees for accepting payment for selling items. I seem to think that I have read somewhere that the Delcampe fees are LESS than PayPal fees. If that is the case I intend to sign up. Can anyone help??
    • Created on Oct 26, 2019 at 2:38 AM
    Reading the small print, this could be expensive for UK sellers if bank charges kick in if / when we leave the EU.
  • wycombe1

1856 messages

United Kingdom

If we leave the EU everything could become too expensive for UK sellers. No one knows what tax regimes will be in place regarding customs fees for both exporting and importing materials.

It's a question of wait and see as there is no use speculating at the moment.

Join the collectors community

Register Login