Lister programme losing images AGAIN

• gemmament
    257 messages
    United Kingdom
    I have spent 2 hours this afternoon listing items on the lister programme.Having listed 29 items I checked these listings prior to uploading them and there were no images on any of them !!! They were obviously there when I entered the details. I reported this fault weeks ago and was supported by other sellers who were experencing the same problems. it appeared to get better after a while but is now back. totally frustrating and makes the lister unusable. PLEASE get this problem sorted as a matter of some urgency.
  • gemmament
    257 messages
    United Kingdom
    I have spent 2 hours this afternoon listing items on the lister programme.Having listed 29 items I checked these listings prior to uploading them and there were no images on any of them !!! They were obviously there when I entered the details. I reported this fault weeks ago and was supported by other sellers who were experencing the same problems. it appeared to get better after a while but is now back. totally frustrating and makes the lister unusable. PLEASE get this problem sorted as a matter of some urgency.
    • Created on Dec 6, 2018 at 1:50 PM
    System is working ok this morning. this seems to be an intermittent fault which is annoying and time wasting.

Join the collectors community

Register Login