Reductions amount on the invoice does not work

• hoatzinstamps

1,034 messages

United Kingdom

It seems that the 'reductions' box is not operational. Amounts entered in the box are truncated. Hope this gets fixed before the weekend Delcampe 'close-down'.

Alan Catherall
    [Hoatzinstamps]
  • hoatzinstamps

1,034 messages

United Kingdom

It seems that the 'reductions' box is not operational. Amounts entered in the box are truncated. Hope this gets fixed before the weekend Delcampe 'close-down'.

Alan Catherall
    [Hoatzinstamps]
    • Created on Oct 12, 2018 at 8:38 AM
    Looks as if Delcampe has gone home for the weekend and left an invoicing system not fit for purpose. Disgraceful.
    Doesn't look as if I will be able to do any invoicing this weekend. :angryfire:

Alan Catherall
    [Hoatzinstamps]
  • hoatzinstamps

1,034 messages

United Kingdom

Alan Catherall
    [Hoatzinstamps]
    Midday Saturday and the invoicing problem persists - does Delcampe actually know about it? Most systems are supported 24/7 - why doesn't this happen on Delcampe. Any problems with invoicing is a critical issue. Looks like I will have to find a 'workaround' to maintain some level of customer service to my customers. :dunno:

Alan Catherall
    [Hoatzinstamps]
  • hoatzinstamps

1,034 messages

United Kingdom

Alan Catherall
    [Hoatzinstamps]
    Sunday arrives ... and still not working. Delcampe Support probably in bed :d-unhappy:

Alan Catherall
    [Hoatzinstamps]
  • hoatzinstamps

1,034 messages

United Kingdom

Alan Catherall
    [Hoatzinstamps]
    Thank goodness for understanding customers.

The problem with the invoicing system remains - a whole weekend without being able to use Delcampe's invoice system has caused me a lot of unnecessary work. It is not right that in times of 24/7 expectations from our customers that Delcampe Support shuts down over weekends. It is totally bizarre.

Alan Catherall
    [Hoatzinstamps]
  • hoatzinstamps

1,034 messages

United Kingdom

Alan Catherall
    [Hoatzinstamps]
    For anyone that might have been following this (my) thread the problem has at last been fixed. Looks as if there is some change to the totaling area of the invoice. Maybe it was the introduction of this change that created the fault.

Alan Catherall
    [Hoatzinstamps]
  • vangelisam100

12 messages

Greece

For anyone that might have been following this (my) thread the problem has at last been fixed. Looks as if there is some change to the totaling area of the invoice. Maybe it was the introduction of this change that created the fault.

Alan Catherall
    [Hoatzinstamps]
    • Created on Oct 15, 2018 at 9:22 AM
    Hi, till now I cannot send one invoice for more than one item! I have to send 2 invoices. incredible
  • 2851cz

56 messages

Croatia

Hi, till now I cannot send one invoice for more than one item! I have to send 2 invoices. incredible
    • Created on Dec 1, 2018 at 11:07 AM
    same problem here too :crying:
  • vangelisam100

12 messages

Greece

same problem here too :crying:
    • Created on Dec 2, 2018 at 2:00 AM
    :applause:

Join the collectors community

Register Login